Thursday, September 28, 2006

Updates all around...


Senora Fuerte lives! No Sock of Doom has arrive at Casa Fuerte...

The Odessa has found its head and is living comfortably with its new owner. I am told it fits well and she likes it. I am pleased.

The red fishtail is coming along swimmingly (ha ha ha). I am about half-way done... at least, I have used up one of two balls of Rowan 4 ply soft... I need to figure out a treatment for the ends of this pattern, though. Due to the unidirectional lace knitting, one end pokes out and one end pokes in. It's all very Escher, but unless you are trying to tesselate with your friend in the next scarf over, it's not that attractive. I don't want to add tassels, as I am capable of something more intricate at this point in my knitting career, but I don't know if I am up to inventing something... Any suggestions from any knitters out there? Are there any knitters out there?

No comments: