Monday, June 22, 2009

Knitting Content!

So. After Elliott was born I started another Barn Raising Quilt. I can't help myself. It's perfect baby knitting. Here's what I have so far:

Clockwise starting in the top left corner: Handmaiden Casbah in Dandelion, Malabrigo sock yarn in Indeicita, Socks that Rock Mediumweight in Koi Koi, Classic Merino Superwash sock yarn in Pink Grapefruit, Dream in Color Smooshy in In Vino Veritas, Shibui sock yarn in Bark, and Dream in Color Smooshy in Black Parade. I'm not sure whether the colors in the top photo (with flash) or the bottom (without flash) are more accurate, so you get both.


So far I have the following yarns to add to it:

Malabrigo sock in Ochre (mine is more chartreusey)

Dream in Color Smooshy in Cloud Jungle (mine is more grey, fewer color streaks)

and Artyarns Ultramerino 4 in colorway 127.


Elliott is intrigued by the prospect of this project:


I hope Mommy lets me chew on this next one...

No comments: