Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finishing the Hat


Today I finished a hat that I started... might as well have been started at the beginning of time. At some point, while cleaning up for a dinner party or something, it got tossed in boredom into the "unfinished project pile". Last night I dug it out because I wanted to use the needles for something else. Figuring I was more than halfway through already, I decided to finish it instead of tossing it. A good decision, don't you think?

A finished hat and a new post for my blog.

3 comments:

Gregorio said...

I think we should also be priviledged to see a picture of Natalie wearing said hat... :-)

Senora Fuerte said...

Well, I'll have to take that photo at home, as that is where the hat is... but I will be happy to do so and post it on Monday. If I remember...

amanda said...

Nice Stephen Sondheim reference.