Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Final Orders



Is this the last? The last of the orders that need to be completed before Christmas? I keep thinking back to all of the people I talked to at the two sales, and YES, in fact, this does appear to be the last one. A hat for a snowboarder. And I finished it last night. I knit all through "StandOff" and "House". I knit through "Diagnosis: Unknown" (she was being poisoned by her husband). I knit through my planned workout time (boo!)... but it's finished! Now back to Jaywalker... Awwwww... Soon, my friends, soon the Jaywalker will be finished and there will be contest mayhem. Or maybe just a little contest hubbub...

It does feel good to be finished with other peoples' whims so that I can get back to my own.



I think I look at bit aprehensive instead of whimsical... Something will have to be done about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apprehensive.

Senora Fuerte said...

A spelling correction, huh? Anonymous, state your name and intentions.