1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working at a government defense company AND Tower Records (I was working 8am to midnight, how did I do that?!). I thought I WAS Liv Tyler from "Empire Records"-- even dressed like her character one day, how cool am I? I was dating my manager, scandal, and watching my co-workers get fired for bringing pot brownies to work (I did not partake).
2. Five things on today's "to do" list (in no particular order)
- Make a To Do list (seriously)
- Rent "Point Break" in preparation for "Point Break Live"-- I am an F-B-I-Agent!!
- Rewash mildewing laundry in the washing machine (sorry, Senor)
- Watch So You Think You Can Dance!!!
3. Snacks I enjoy
Pickled Ginger, Parmesian flavored goldfish crackers, wine (this totally counts), cheese on toast, ginger ale (but only on airplanes)
4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off debt, buy a house, get Senor another car (which kind do you want?), set up a craft room, buy a new wardrobe, wear matching bra and undies everyday.
5. Places I have lived
Manhattan Beach, CA
Hermosa Beach, CA
El Segundo, CA
Da Hood, CA (also known as USC)
Sorority House @ USC-- Once we all got food poisoning from the ice machine, but this is irrelevant to the Meme.
I tag no one, but feel free to participate if you'd like... that is, assuming you haven't already.