Thursday, March 04, 2010

This is Not My Tattoo

A new segment on this blog. In which I display tattoos I might have once thought were cool enough to get, but thank goodness, I never did. Thank goodness, other people have. With this one, it was difficult to choose from all of the photos out there... I wasn't the only one who thought this was a good idea.

Episode One: The Dead Poets Society Days


I thought this saying was so cool and so meaningful and so life changing... for all of 7th grade. By and large, I can confidently say the only diem I would have carped would have been the day I got this tattoo. And then I'd have spent the rest of my life feeling terrible that I didn't live up to the tattoo I never should have gotten and the movie about how theater will only make you want to kill yourself.

No comments: