Monday, February 05, 2007

Tree Update and Running

Do they die a little more before they recover?


I feel a little bad for the tree.

But I can't feel that bad because I ran another 10K yesterday, and I kicked some serious booty!! I cut 5 minutes off of my time from October, I sprinted the last 0.2 miles like a madwoman, and I beat my best treadmill pace of 5mph!!! Who's a superwoman?! I did it in 1:11:12, and I beat 410 people out of 3006! Okay, so I could have placed higher, but I promise I passed about 30 people in my final sprint...

My dad and I ran together (except for the last little stretch), and it was much more fun that way! It was super hard, but I am looking forward to the next one. St. Patrick's Day, I think.

I'll post photos when I get some. The tree looks how I felt at the end, but the race people gave us free beer after, so then I felt better.

The Superbowl was just silly, wasn't it?

No comments: