Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lost.

Look what I did! --------->
See it? I lost 3.4 pounds. Yay! Wait, what?! How did I lose more weight than a couple of the official Biggest Losers combined? They workout 8 hours a day! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to have a new number to look at, but I am the slightest bit concerned that it is not a true reflection of my effort level. I weighed myself twice and came up with the same number, so I'm fairly confident that it's not a digital scale anomaly, but it still doesn't seem possible.

So I need to take my effort level of last week, which I'd say was about a 3, and bump it up to a 5 or 6 so that I don't get a disappointment next week when 3 doesn't cut it.

I knit two rows of Ariann last night. And none the day before. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

hmmmm....Maybe the biggest losers aren't losing as much as we think they should BECAUSE they work out all day. Think of all the heavy muscle they are building? Just a thought.

You're doing a good job!!!

Gregorio said...

I agree with krissy. It annoys Robyn and I that no one really accepts or realizes the fact that the lack of big weight loss numbers should be attributed to the muscle gain. *sigh*