1. Floss my teeth- Yes.
2. Take a walk- Enjoying the cool weather down here near the beach.
3. Read- Looking forward to it.
4. Write down what I eat- Yep.
5. Stretch- Man, it hurts.
6. Moisturize- Hands and feet.
7. Clean out/organize/de-clutter: Much cleaning and organizing today.
8. 10 push-ups- Yes.
9. Crunches- Yes.
10. Write a blog post to hold myself accountable- Cheers.
Here's a little look at a project I knocked down in two days (not consecutive days, though):
It's the toadstool rattle pattern... but I made it into an ice cream cone. It's a gift for a little baby girl due in December. I hope she loves it.
And here are a few photos to show you what we've been doing around here:
This one above is Elliott supporting himself on the sofa cushion... standing up unsupported by Mommy or Daddy. He didn't pull himself up entirely by himself, but he stayed up and turned his back on the poor performance of his mighty Trojans all by himself.