Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seriously?!

(I know, I know, where have I been? The walking, flossing, and moisturizing have continued for the most part. The push-ups and crunches... not so much. And well, obviously, the blog posting has seriously fallen off... but that's not why I'm here, check this out:)

I just got. In the mail. A personalized signed copy of Jared Flood's pattern booklet "Made in Brooklyn"!! Thank you, Barbara!!!! This is so cool! I've had my eye on a number of these patterns, and I was planning to pay for them individually on Ravelry, but now I have them ALL! Willoughby, here I come.

Thank you so much, Barbara, this is an amazingly thoughtful and surprising kick off to birthday season! I forgot that my birthday was coming up at all. I hadn't forgotten that I'd be turning 31 soon, but I forgot that that means it's my Birthday-- it's not all wrinkles and sagging. It's also fun and gifts.

Thank you for reminding me!

1 comment:

Foxy said...

I thought I had told you that Jared was coming to my LYS. I reserved a copy of his book for me and for you and then went in to the booksigning. I KNEW you would love it, so I hope it makes for a happy birthday indeed.