Monday, March 19, 2007

What did YOU drink this weekend?

I might have had a few too many of something that looked like this...












And the next day I might have looked a little too much like this...










But I did some knitting that looked like these:




This is my "Represent Hat" for the Yarn Harlot's tour (sent out today-- is my nose getting larger?!) and my next square for Lone Knitter's blanket drive. Must get myself entered into the March drawing... and also, there is a new case of cancer in my life. It's no one you know, I promise, but I knit the red square with this person in my heart and wish them the best.

Also, Jaywalker 3.1 is coming along slowly, and the body of the Pea Pod Baby Jacket is zooming along... but I forgot to photograph it. Zoot!! Maybe tomorrow.

Happy St. Hangover's Day!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

cute hat! is it yellow or green or somewhere in between?

Senora Fuerte said...

It's a chartreusey mustardy yellow. It's Cascade Pastaza. I knit it a bit shallow for my taste, but I know some people want their hats that way, so... Hopefully someone will like it.

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of that mustardy yellow hat! Seems like a lot of people like shallow, beanie style hats so I think it will be very popular.

Gregorio said...

*sigh* What the heck was I thinking giving up Alcohol for Lent?!