Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My "slimming" pantyhose are cutting me in half!

Here's a bulldog eating my head:




Sometimes bumps and lumps are better than feeling like a sausage...


I made another pillow last night, one that I like even better but neglected to photograph. Let me just say, though, it is Cabin Kitschy and it is fantastic!!

I also have about 1 inch of a vivid blue Odessa... maybe this one I will keep for myself... or maybe not.

And I finally picked back up the second Jaywalker and turned the heel. It was in the front of my mind on the plane on the way to New York, but for some reason when I came home I lost my steam. Now that the heel is turned and the decreases begun, perhaps I'll be able to maintain some momentum through to the end.

There's also a holiday boutique on Saturday that I'm supposed to be attending with my wares, random and picked over as they are, and I'd love to be a powerhouse and whip up a bunch of stuff... I just don't know what to whip on... or when, for that matter.

We'll see.

No comments: