Monday, November 27, 2006

Print O' the Waves-- Photographic Proof



I believe this is 5+ repeats into Print O' the Waves... I'm having a pretty good time. My Addi Turbos work much better than either of the others, so I'm doing more knitting and less adjusting for the needles. I have had a bit of trouble with stitches appearing and disappearing, and try as I might, I cannot figure it out. This repeat through I am paying extra attention to which row I am working when the extras appear (if they appear). And while I have REALLY HONESTLY tried to identify the mistakes in order to fix them (I really really did), I cannot find them, and that is why my left RS edge looks a bit wonky:



So, as slightly disappointing as it is, I'm going to have to chalk it up to beginner's bad luck and keep on truckin'. I hope that after blocking and the addition of the borders, I won't be able to tell. And if I can't tell, no one else will be able to tell... right?

No comments: