Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mrs. Goodthumb

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm broken of the habit, but I have found that I don't focus on my thumbs as I have been for years. They are looking good, and soon I'll have to go get a manicure (darn) because I don't trust myself to push back the now growing cuticles without going overboard. Photos to come later this week.

In the meantime, a Baby Down Under Update... Here she is in the wee "silver" sweater I knit for her before she was born. What a happy girl!
But what's this? Did I forget to weave in some ends in her right sleeve? Oh the shame!! And she lives too far away for me to fix it! I'm lame. But she doesn't seem to mind...

1 comment:

queenb2u said...

I think the cuticle chewing is contagious. Since you stopped, I started. The baby sweater is so cute. Maybe the kniting is making you have tough skin around your cuticles. Ok, maybe you just pick at whatever sticks out and that just happens to be around your nails. About this time next year, we better get real serious. P)