Monday, January 29, 2007

KNIT MORE!! MUST KNIT MORE!!!!!!!

(New Blogger. I hate change, but I do like colored text...)

Okay. I forgot my camera at home, so I can't show you anything... so I'll just tell you about it quickly. I think I may be a knitting addict. Do they have interventions for that?

I knit another square for Stitch Marker's square-along.
I knit up to the armpits on the front of Senor's sweater (yay!!).
I knit a hat for my cousin, Jamie.
I knit a Calorimetry from Knitty.com.

My parents and I drove up to San Fransisco this weekend to see my uncle in the hospital. He's not doing well, so we were there to entertain/distract/support my aunt. I got a lot of knitting done in the car and in the waiting room of the ICU.

I'll show you photos tomorrow. I'm most excited about Jamie's hat (wait until you see her in it!) and Senor's sweater... The stash-busting we at a premium this weekend.

The sadness was also at a premium... this sucks!! Don't any of you ever get sick, you hear me?! I will not allow it.

(But if you do, I'll knit in your waiting room too, even if I'm mad at you.)

No comments: